At Race Hub we have been offering bike fitting services since we opened our doors in 2014 with hundreds of happy customers and we are now proud to have UK Tri Fit working from Race Hub.
We use a combination of knowledge, experience and technology to ensure you get what YOU want from your Bike Fit. Our unique and adaptable Bike Fitting process that gives every cyclist the results they need.
All of our bike fit appointments are carried out by a specialist physiotherapist with vast first-hand experience in sporting injuries and in cycling themselves! A large part of your bike fit is determined by your biomechanics, personal anatomy and injury history. As physiotherapists, we can then use this information to tailor your bike fit.
HOW OUR BIKE FIT PROCESS WORKS…
We have developed a unique Bike Fitting process to ensure we meet your requirements.
The process is highly adaptable based on an individual’s needs but will usually consist of five main elements:
- Evaluation – a relaxed chat with your Bike Fitter to establish important information about your body, your cycling and what we need to do to help you.
- Assessment – a comprehensive examination of your body’s relevant biomechanics to ensure we fit the bike to you as an individual.
- Analysis – detailed motion capture. We will assess your riding position and biomechanics, then make or suggest changes to the bike as necessary.
- Adaptation – you need to ride your bike in the new position for a period of time to allow your body to adapt to the changes we have made.
- Review – we get in touch with every one of our customers around a month after their Bike Fit, to ask how they are doing and to give further advice or adjustment if required.
- Tight Lycra shorts/bib-shorts
- Tight fitting top – Cycling tops are fine as long as we can get to your shoulders, sometimes a vest base layer is better
- Your current bike that you ride or want to improve.
- Pedals that you will normally use